Dr. Park is accepting new applications for graduate research assistantship for Fall 2021.

More information about the RA position

Prospective Graduate Students 

Prospective graduate students are encouraged to contact me via email by providing me with your resume/CV and a brief statement about your research interest, skill sets, and career goals. Scholarships and fellowships are available in the University of Connecticut and beyond the institution (e.g., external grant agencies) for you to apply for. Graduate research assistantships may be available depending on funding circumstances. Once you are hired as a graduate research assistant, a strong commitment to agreed work is expected between the student and the advisor.

If you would like to apply for UConn graduate programs, please check out the Admission Website. 

Existing UConn Students 

If you are an existing UConn graduate or undergraduate student and interested in research experiences, you are welcome to contact me at sohyun.park@uconn.edu.


Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture
University of Connecticut
1376 Storrs Road, Storrs, CT 06269

Office: Wilfred B. Young Building Room 115